Jun 12, 2010

Burgoo

queso tortilla
beef bourguignon
irish stew


This bistro is just outside of UBC on 10th.
The atmosphere was great and I loved the decorations and etc
appetizer queso tortilla was pretty good
but the main dishes let us down..

I have no idea what that Irish stew is suppose to taste like
.......
overall, it wasn't a very good experience for $16
the bourguignon was okay but not great

I don't know if I'll be coming back to this place again..
but I've heard that brunch is good


hazelnut belgian chocolate mousse
black savannah

Black savannah is my favourite cake at True confections. It's not too sweet
and very fluffy.  I prefer it without the raspberry sauce though.

It was my first time trying the Belgian mousse.
It was sweeter than what I thought, and there is just a hint of hazelnut to it.
It might be too much sweet for just one person, but I would say that
it's a very good dessert overall :)

Good thing True Confection  made up for our
bad/interesting dinner experience..

No comments:

Post a Comment