May 7, 2010

Taka's take-out sushi

Today, I had one of the best nigiri sushi EVER
The place is called "Taka's take-out sushi".

They only have rolls and sushi (nigiri, sashimi) due to the
limited space in the kitchen.

you can check out their menu and hours at http://www.taka.ca/

I love how they wrote open " 11:30 am to late"

According to my friend who works there,
they will stay open as long as there is a customer in the store.
If anyone of you guys come to White Rock, it's a MUST go sushi place.


The chef Taka
I thinks this was called peppered tuna tataki wakame salad

red tuna, salmon.. and can't remember what the other one is..
OMG these were so good.
YUM!
Jason made me eat.. the marinated tobiko nigiri (green
one on the left)..
and I literally thought that I was gona die.
They give you a bucket full of candies so you can take..
maybe one or two.
but we ended up taking .. A LOT of them
hahah Thank you Taka!
Taka's take out menu


by so far one of the best sushi I had in Vancouver!
I am craving for some already!

I absolutely LOVE this place and it's

2 comments:

  1. hey what r those white thingys spreaded all over that roll : O?? cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's like...tempura :s it didn't really taste like anything! i guess it was for the texture lol

    ReplyDelete